99dollarmusicvideos.com shows music videos from the biggest independent bands of the current era, and have all of their music videos made with a budget of under $99, they contact and allow independent artists to release their music videos online to get them more well known. They work with many bands such as "Project Jenny, Project Jan" and more so they can get their music videos on to the internet and get more recognized. When I will make my music video I will make sure that I have permission to use a song for my music video, and I contacted them so that I can use their song, just like how they got a band to put a music video on their website.
What is their ethos?
They believe in film makers that are new and unsigned artists, working together so that they can make a music video, that seems professional and with a reasonable cheap price of 99 or less dollars. This is said on their YouTube channel when you click about https://www.youtube.com/user/99dollarmusicvideos/about . They also do all the filming on one day, and also, all the editing on one day, but not on the same day, which is exactly what I will do when I film my music video. In the process of making my music video, I will make sure that I work well with the camera operator, who will be my partner, and I will try to see if I can work with the artist that I have chosen, so that we can make a music video that looks professional, since that is exactly what they believe in.
What types, labels and genres of music appear on their YouTube channel?
Independent record labels appear on their YouTube channel, and they mostly have videos that have to do with the rock genre and the RNB genre on their YouTube channel, such as how they have music videos from bands such as "Care Bears On Fire" and "Lowry" on their channel, they do this so they can get people who are interested in those types of genres to watch their videos. When I made my music video, I will use a song that is in the genre of pop-rock, by using a song of that genre I will get people who are interested in that genre to watch my music video, which will be the main reason to do it.
What is the relationship between 99dollarmusicvideos.com, their film makers and music acts?
They try their best to collaborate with both music acts and film makers and put them together so they can make a professional music video, and can get them more well known, they work with film makers such as the director; "Kathleen Grace" so she could help make a music video for the band "Project Jenny, Project Jan" to make their music video for "Junk". When I work on my music video, I will try to collaborate with my partner and see if he has any ideas that would work for the music video, and we will both discuss our ideas and collaborate and put them both in the music video. We will also try to make sure that we are able to contact a artist so that we can be able to use their song so we could possibly collaborate with them to make the music video.
How does 99dollarmusicvideos.com encourage audience participation?
Since 99dollarmusicvideos.com has a YouTube channel, which means it allows their audience to be able to comment on their videos through the comment section, they are able to say whatever and whenever they want, to show what they think, When I upload my music video, I am going to put it on YouTube just like how 99dollarmusicvideos.com did with their video, so people can comment on my music video, and have the ability to get feedback from others, to see what they think.
It is possible to make a music video with a budget of 99 dollars, and be able to make it look professional, such as how there are many music videos on 99musicvideos.com have a variety of professional looking music videos on their YouTube channel, and they all had a budget of 99 dollars. An example of a music video that seems to have profesional quality and had a budget of 99 dollars, would be "To Be Objectified" by "Jeffery Lewis & The Junkjard", this music video did look like it had a budget over 99 dollars but surprisingly didn't, which shows if you justhave the write technology,equipment,props,location and people to work with, you can make a professional quality music video, that has a budget under 99 dollars.


No comments:
Post a Comment