Sunday, 14 February 2016

weekly production log 2

This week, I helped my group finish all the work, that was due for this week, such as a production log, as I mentioned what shots I think could be in the music video, I did two blogs, that was part of the six blogs that we had to do, for the media project, such as wavier for cast, call sheets, risk assessment, and job roles and responsibilities. When discussing the ideas for the shots for the shooting script we all decided what locations should be used in certain shots, and the reason why we chose those certain shots, since some areas would give a certain feeling more, rather than other areas.


When we were making the shooting script, all three of the members of the  group came up with multiple shots that could be included in the music video, and then we went with the best ideas out of the three, we did this so that we could visualize happening in the music video, at the same time we were listening to the song chosen for the music video so that we can see what each shot in the music video would be like, when we were making the shooting script

Throughout the week, I have been messaging the other people in my group, so we could all make sure that everyone has done the work that they were each given to do, and when we all said that we finished the work that we were given, we checked on all of the pieces of work, then put it on our own blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment